Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yum!


I saw these on my sister in law's relief society blog and thought they looked fun so I made them this afternoon and they were so yummy!! Here's their website for great meal ideas: reliefsocietycookers.blogspot.com

Here's what you do:Frost the cookie with the vanilla frosting, and with the black icing make a dot in the middle and circles around it (like a target) with each circle getting bigger and going around the next. Then take a toothpic, start in the center dot and drag it out to the edge of the cookie, repeat all around the cookie until it looks like the picture above.

I couldn't find black icing so I improvised with green and orange. Happy baking!

9 comments:

Jill Asay said...

The cookies look yummy! Too fun. We did the same thing our cupcakes last night and put a spider ring in the middle of them.

Sarah R said...

Emily, the cookies were delicious, thanks so much!!!

KrIStiN said...

Those cookies look like so much fun to do! I wish I had motivation to do something like that! I can't find any motivation to do anything fun!

laura said...

Those are so cute! They look really yummy too. Thanks for sharing!

Kimberly said...

These look great! It's making me want to try it out.

The Simmons Six said...

Thanks for the cookies they were great. You are such a great mom and home maker. Thank you for spending time with me this week it was great. Happy Halloween

Kristin said...

Such a cute idea! I love it and they look yummy! Good job Emily!

Shana said...

Yummo! Those look great! Nice job momma! Sounds like you were in the Halloween spirit full blast! WOOHOO!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the blog address. It looks like fun. I love real people recipes!