Monday, October 20, 2008

Getting bigger

Well here I am at about 5 months. I can't believe I'm that far along. We're anxiously counting down 'til our next ultra sound, November 4th. We'll see if the cyst is gone and maybe we'll get to see what the sex is. :)
Things are going pretty good, not much to report on. The public schools didn't have school today so Michael got at day off from driving bus and got to sleep in, and he gets home at 2:30 instead of 5 so I'm pretty psyched about that. I need to get my hair cut but can't decide how I should cut it. I want to just whack it all off so it doesn't take any time to get ready in the morning, but I'm a woos (sp?) and probably won't. We'll see. We got a WAY cute halloween costume for Stetson--I'll have to post some pictures of that soon. Speaking of Stetson, he has been SO good lately. I think his teeth are feeling a lot better, even though only 1 of the 4 is in from what I can tell.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute. You look absolutely adorable. By the way where did you get that way awesome light in the background, j/k. I love it:)

Jill Asay said...

You tummy looks so cute! I love pregnant bellies!! What is Stetson going to be for Halloween?

Shana said...

You look cute momma!

laura said...

I can't believe you are already 5 months! Is it true the second one goes by faster than the first?

Mark & Shayla said...

You look so cute!! I swear I am getting bigger by the minute. If Jenna doesn't have her baby soon I think I'm going to be bigger than she is! Hope things are going good!

The Gilmore's said...

Oh my goodness, Tyler and I just asked each other on Sunday "Do you think she is pregnant?" And we both decided no way, and if so barely! WOW 5 months! You are teeny! CONGRATS

Adam, Jeffi and Charlotte Anne said...

Hooray, you look so cute preggo. We should hang out this weekend. Are you guys gonna be in town?

Kimberly said...

You look so cute! I can't wait to hear about the ultrasound. Hopefully everything goes great - and I'm excited to find out if you find out the gender. By the way, there is a post on my blog that I put up about all of my friends being pregnant and then I realized it may kind of come out the wrong way - so I just want you to know that when I posted it, it was in no way directed towards you. You're awesome!

Kimberly said...

No, on my post I wasn't talking about you saying you were huge next to Charlene (is that her name?) That's what I was trying to tell you. I wasn't directing my blog post at you. But I do "catch your drift". I know how it's possible to look like a giant next to a really small person (even if you're really slender - like you are)!