Friday, October 3, 2008

My favorite things...


...that Stetson does

I'm recording this because I don't want to forget it!!

*Picks up anything he can hold to his little ear and says "ha-loh!" (hello)
*waves bye bye
*Whenever he sees a picture of Dora or whenever the T.V. comes on, he says very excitedly, "day-cha" (Dora)
*Calls Charlene "lah-leen" or "luby"
*Calls Matthew "dah-doo"
*Calls me Emmy
*When he wants something he says "leez" (please)
*Lines up his little bath toys on the edge of the tub in a straight row while saying "one, two, three..."
*He loves to sleep on Michael's stomach. Sometimes if Stetson gets up in the night, Michael brings him downstairs and Stetson sleeps on his stomach on the couch
*Whenever its time to get in the tub I say "tub tub!" And he immediately crawls upstairs, walks in the bathroom and tries to get in before his clothes are even off. One time after I got out of the shower, I was in my room getting dressed and he had climbed in in his pajamas and was just sitting there. :)
*He loves Dora
*He loves to sing itsy bitsy spider, wise man/foolish man, 5 little monkies
*he puckers his lips as far out as they can go when he says the letter "O"
*He's starting to repeat everything we say
*He calls water "wah-wah"
*He loves "na-nahs" (banannas) and usually asks for one first thing in the morning

1 comment:

John B. said...

What a cute kid! I can't wait to hear about that new baby. Sally B