Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween happenings


Well today we started the Halloween festivities. Since we didn't do anything cool like take Stetson to a pumpkin patch or hayride or anything, we had chili & cinnamon rolls and carved pumpkins (well Charlene & I did) with Matthew, Charlene and my brother Michael and his wife Rachel. Michael has meetings in Laramie this week for the school board so he brought Rachel and they're on a little "vacation." :) Rachel taught me how to make her cinnamon rolls today and they were really good, so I'm excited that I can do that now if I ever want cinnamon rolls.

We thought Stetson would be a little more into the whole pumpkin carving this year but not so much. Well here's some pictures of our evening.
Michael & Rachel



Steston really wanted no part in any of the "festivities" He thinks pumpkin carving is gross. This is as close as he ever got to the pumpkins

Finished product

4 comments:

The Richardsons said...

Aren't pumpkins fun!? Kerrigan wanted nothing to do with me after I carved her pumpkin...you'd think I'd killed her pet or something. By the by, your hair looks way cute! I love it!!

Emily S. said...

Glad to see Michael and Rachel made the blog! looks like fun, we still need to do ours!!

Anonymous said...

Tell Rachel hi!! and get busy on that blog, she said she was going to ask for your help in figuring it out.
Love the hair, looks so good on you:) Bet you are enjoying it!!
Happy Halloween:)

Ranee` said...

Wow, cute hair!! You are so brave!