Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Enjoying beautiful weather with my beautiful boy

Michael helping Stetson down the slide a little over a year ago
When we moved here a little over a year ago, we had to help Stetson down the slide because he was still too little to do it himself. Its so crazy and fun to watch him do it all by himself now. He even goes down the big "twirly" slide too by himself. The weather has been beautiful the last couple days, so Stetson and I have been spending a lot of time at the park. He loves the swing, its always the first thing we do and he could probably just sit there and let me push him all day. Then he loves to go down the "lide" (slide) too of course. Its fo fun to watch him play and know he's loving every minute of the fresh air and room to run and do fun things.

I think I speak for all moms when I say there's nothing better than watching your kids play knowing just by their faces that they are so happy!

2 comments:

Emily S. said...

What cute pictures! We have been trying to enjoy every minute of the nice weather too!!

Jill Asay said...

Isn't it funny how little kids LOVE the swing. Carson would swing all day if I let him!