Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Taking a break

I should be studying for my AFAA (Aerobics and fitness association of America) test this weekend, but I've spent the last 1/2 hr studying target heart rate ranges and I can't take it anymore. So, here's some super duper cute pictures from our fun weekend home, in order of events.Gma Asay at Jared's football game with Stetson & Carson
Stetson lovin "Lah-leen" (who wouldn't luv a really pretty girl who gives you treats? :)
Introducing Travis Foulger Asay...cute, huh?
a happy family :-)
Here's the Asay family in all their dryhead glory
We spent Sunday with my dad & fam, we took this picture right before we left Sunday evening
Gmpa Stan being a great grandpa to Stetson playing with the puppy

1 comment:

The Asay's said...

that was a fun weekend. Lah-Leen loves stetson too.