Sunday, February 5, 2017

Stetsons 10th birthday


We're starting to switch between friend parties and family parties every year, and I think Stetson would always choose family party.  His birthday fell on a Saturday this year which also happened to be the coldest of winter up to that point.  Brrr!!  I can't remember the temp but I was glad I didn't have to go anywhere that morning.  We had a breakfast party just to do something different and there was a recital that night that actually ended up being cancelled.  We'd also planned on skiing that afternoon but it was too cold for us amateurs.  On the menu was breakfast burritos, monkey bread, fresh fruit, bran muffins and fruit.  Stetson got some great presents, I think his favorite was legos.  We are grateful for all our family that came.  It wouldn't be much of a party without them!

No comments: