Sunday, February 5, 2017

Christmas concerts

There are some things in life that make parenting ALL worth it, and one of them is elementary Christmas concerts.  Not only is it fun to get a little girl all dressed up and fancy, but watching them perform is a treat!  I made the mistake of being too pushy when it came to Kandace's hair (she wanted to leave it down) and it kind of put Kandace in a sour mood, but lesson learned.  Michael and I still have SO much to learn about raising girls.  We'll probably never figure it out.
Janelle had a VIP concert.  Kandace was almost this age when she decided I didn't need to fix her hair anymore.  I was just thinking that the other day as I was fixing Janelle's hair.  Janelle is great about letting me fix her hair so far.  Not as stubborn and "bold" as Kandace I don't think.  More sensitive though.  Janelle did a great job at her concert.  When I was putting Janelle's dress on for the concert, Stahle very quickly picked up on what was going on and insisted that she get to wear her dress, too.  It is fun to see Stahle grow and make these observations in her young life.  She Stahle got to wear her dress to the preschool concert.  And she picked her nose in the picture I took.

No comments: