Sunday, February 5, 2017

Holiday mingle

The town of Lovell puts on some fun activities for the community as kind of a holiday kick off.  In the morning hey played The Grinch who stole Christmas at the Hyart and had free popcorn.  I asked dad to stay with Stahle  while I took the older ones (Michael was working).  I'd told myself I wasn't going to take the kids to the thing at the firehall because its always chaos and too hard with just me and the 4, but I went anyway but told myself to just relax, which made it a little better.  The kids had fun.  They had a little petting zoo outside where they could ride miniature horses.  Kandace ran off without telling me and got in trouble so it didn't end well but I was glad we went.

After the movie at the hyart, Joseph Shumway was dressed as the grinch and Janelle was petrified when he came close so she wouldn't get in for the picture, and then she warmed up to him at the firehall!  I love this picture of her.

No comments: