Sunday, February 5, 2017

Halloween day!

This was such a fun day.  Kandace's teacher asked me and some other moms to come help with the class party so I made some candy corn jello cups to bring and got to help carve pumpkins (actually a different day) and watch the Halloween parade.  I let Janelle dress up, too and tag along which was a blast for her.  I think Michael was home that day so he could stay back with Stahle.  It was definitely a different scenery after Billings, where they're only allowed 1 holiday party per year and parents don't come in the classroom for parties.  I was glad I got to spend a large portion of the day with the kids so I didn't feel so guilty when I drove to Billings that night to rehears with the chorale for our upcoming concert.  Originally I wasn't going to go but as the time to the concert got closer and closer, I realized how unprepared I was and how desperately I needed that rehearsal time.


No comments: