Tuesday, March 31, 2009

He loves her...


It never ceases to amaze me how crazy Stetson is about his little sister. He is always wanting to lay by her, kiss her forehead and be right there front and center when we change her or anything. I hope he's always this good to her. :) Well life has been pretty uneventful lately--Michael is just working away at school and the bus barn. In case I haven't mentioned it, Michael didn't get into the medical school of his choice, which was the one in Seattle, but he had an interview for the military medical school and is feeling hopeful about that one. We won't find out for a while if he got in, but if he did, he'd have officer training in Texas I think towards the end of the summer then we'd move. If he doesn't get in, he's applied for a job in Powell as med tech. If neither of these options pan out, Michael says we'll just be hobos. :) Not really.
I started teaching step again a couple weeks ago, but I actually have an instructor in training co-teaching with me, so I just do warm-up and cool-down. Its pretty nice actually. I was really looking forward to doing a 5k at medicine bow in May and actually training for it this time but its on Sunday so that won't work. Anyone know of any coming up? Its been snowy and yucky for the past couple weeks so we've got a bad case of cabin fever, but we're looking foward to warm weather to come.
I've scheduled family pictures at Sears on April 11th so I've been brainstorming on outfit ideas. Anyone have any brilliant ideas??

Well thats about all thats happening right now. Here's some pics of some pretty cute kids (if you ask me).




I think she looks so good when she sleeps :)

12 comments:

Kara said...

That top picture is precious! I'm so glad he loves his little sister. Sorry to hear about medical school in Seattle. I hope it all works out.

Brenda said...

Those are some darling kids!

Trish said...

Jordan has been that way too and I have been so relieved...plus it's so cute to watch. I'm not sure about picture ideas, but some I've thought about for our family is pink and blue because there's an even number of boys and girls or brown and gold or UW clothing since Trevor is graduating this year.

Jill Asay said...

Very cute pictures! What a lovey boy you have! I'm so glad that he loves his sister so much!

Aspen said...

Cute kids! I'm no professional photographer, but it always seem pictures turn out better for me when our family is wearing a dark color near our faces! It makes us look "alive" for lack of a better word.
Good luck!

Em said...

I love Stetson's cricked smile it is realy cute, and I think Kandace looks so much like you I think in the second picture of the kids.

jsmbbaker said...

I agree that she looks more like you. She has your nose for sure and I think I see a little mischief in there too... not like you being so dull;) j/k!

laura said...

What a precious picture of her sleeping! She really looks like you!

Unknown said...

Once upon a time I remember having a conversation with a certain roomate named Emily and we talked about how it is important to struggle a little and learn to work hard as a couple, someday when we had husbands. Well it sounds like we made it, and you two are doing a wonderful job working together. I hope that everything works out for you and Michael with med school.

Maria said...

What cute kids you have! I'm so glad Stetson loves his new sister. As for a 5K, Laramie always does a Happiness 5K around the end of May. The LJHS sponsors it for a family in need.

ozzmom said...

That is so cute how much he loves her Ozz has always kissed Tazz on the head and said he loves him it is so sweet he can't wait till he can get up and play with him. She is looking more and more like you she is so cute.

nina said...

I'm glad that he is doing so good with her. It makes your job as a mom so much easier, doesn't it?