Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The big 2-6


Happy Birthday Michael!! We love you and hope you have a great birthday.
26 things about Michael you probably didn't know

1. He loves M*A*S*H –I’m pretty sure its his favorite show ever
2. When he’s home, he changes as many diapers as I do
3. He’s sensitive
4. He only snores when he sleeps on his back
5. He’s reeeeeally ticklish
6. He rubs my feet and I LOVE it
7. He has a couple gray hairs (YIIKES!)
8. He loves babies and will hold anyone’s
9. He went to his senior prom with his cousin
10. He likes to watch American Idol as much as I do
11. I love the pancakes he makes—they’re way better than mine
12. He makes AWESOME scrambled eggs
13. He likes to add a million seasonings to everything he makes
14. He’s a people pleaser
15. He picked the name Stetson
16. He always wants me to pick where we go out to eat
17. He HATES to shave
18. He’s afraid of sharks
19. He always wants to sit in the back whenever we go to church, bball games, whatever
20. My nephews like him better than me and usually when they see me the first thing they say is, “where’s Michael?”
21. He’s a homebody and would rather be home with us than out
22. He doesn’t like leaving our kiddos with babysitters
23. He loves to bake homemade bread
24. He’s a peacemaker
25. He lets me steal the covers all night (I don't do it on purpose, I promise)
26. He’s one of the most patient people I know
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL I LOVE YOU!!





6 comments:

Teri said...

Happy birthday Michael!

jsmbbaker said...

Happy birthday to Michael! He sounds like Jaran in so many ways... besides the cooking parts... and maybe the sharks! I'm the one who's afraid of them in our family!

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Michael! Emily, that was a cute post, and some fun things to read. I laughed at the going to Prom with his cousin - until I realized that I don't blame him. It was so hard for me to go out with anyone in high school cause I was related to EVERYONE!

Brenda said...

Michael truly is a great guy. You are a good wife to recognize it and tell him so. Happy Birthday Michael!!!

Emily S. said...

Happy Birthday Michael!! I do have to admit the boys are excited to play this weekend!!

The Simmons Six said...

You are a great Uncle Michael! I don't know if I would appreeciate my spouse telling everyone I went to prom with my cousin though. Happy Birthday can't wait to see Kandace!