Thursday, March 19, 2009

What we've been up to

So we're here in Lovell/Cowley for our spring break!! The word vacation takes on a whole new meaning when you have kids, because I pretty much feel like I'm in paradise being able to sleep in EVERY day. Michael has been able to help with Kandace during the night and in the morning so I can sleep more--its been heaven. AND of course we blessed Kandace on Sunday and had all our family there except my brother Clay and his family :( Hopefully we'll see them this summer.

We're loving getting to spend time with family and Stetson especially is eating up all the attention and treats that are readily available to him when he's around family. :-)

2 comments:

Brook said...

That sounds great!:) I love being around family too. It was fun seeing you at school:) Your kids are soo cute:) and you look amazing after two kids:)

Jill Asay said...

It was fun to see you gus last weekend! Enjoy the rest of your break!