Saturday, March 7, 2009

8 things

8 Favorite TV shows
1. Little People, Big World (I know, how lame am I?)
2. Jon & Kate Plus 8
3. American Idol
4. So You Think u Can Dance
5. ...that about sums it up

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Took a shower
2. made my bed
3. talked to my dad on the phone
4. Did dishes
5. fixed lunch for Stetson
6. cleaned
7. Gave Stetson a bath
8. Gave Kandcae a bath


8 Things I look forward to:
1. 8 hrs of sleep
2. going home for spring break
3. summer
4. doing step again
5. being tan
6. seeing Kandace smile
7. Michael's bday next Tues.
8. for Michael not to have to get up at 5 am every day

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Togos
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Cowtown
5. noodle express in billings at mall
6. Wingers
7. China Town
8.

8 Things on My Wish List:
1. 3 bedroom apt.
2. my own washer and dryer
3. for michael to get into med school
4. for merry maids to come to my house :)
5. an uninterruptd night's sleep
6. shopping spree at ross
7.

i tag everyone

3 comments:

Mark & Shayla said...

That was very bold to say you look forward to michael's body on tuesday.(At least that is what Mark though when he first read it--he thought bday was a typo and that it was supposed to be body:))

Emily Asay said...

tell mark to take it e-HEASY

The Simmons Six said...

I am totally with you on the Togos thing it is worth a trip to Ca. just to eat there.