Thursday, March 26, 2009

Deja-vu

When Stetson was a baby, I would put him in this little blue bouncer we had and just stare at him and take pictures of him all day. I always promised myself I'd only print out a few of the hundreds I took, but of course how can a mom choose?? So I usually printed almost ALL of them out. Well today I put Kandace in that same bouncer and did the same thing and it brought back memories! I think there's some similarities but I'm thinkin Kandace looks more like me. Just my opinion though.

Kandace 1 1/2 months

Stetson is just 8 days shy of 2months in this picture


The weather here has been LOUSY and I'm patiently waiting for it to get better. This weekend its supposed to be nicer so hopefully we can go to the park or something. I wish I had a double stroller though so I didn't have to chase Stetson around.
Kandace is growing growing, she's smiling now and sleeping a lot better at night, which is nice. We're just really excited to watch her grow and look forward to being able to do more things with her this summer!!

13 comments:

Teri said...

I agree...I think Kandace looks more like you. Cute pics :)

Laura said...

They do look alike but I agree she looks more like you! I love her blessing dress! So adorable!! I wish I could get you a double stroller, that would be so hard!

Jill Asay said...

What a fun smiley picture. I love it when they start to smile...it totally just melts your heart!!

Brenda said...

They are cute kids! Keep posting!

Kristin said...

Your kids look alike! Yes, she does look like you. They are so adorable!

The Hokanson's said...

Hey, we would love to go for walks with you when it warms up! When you just want to go alone though you can borrow my stroller! For reals, don't be afraid to ask!

ozzmom said...

They are cute I think she looks like you too. Glad she is a good sleeper we all need our sleep:)

Sarah B. said...

I have a bunch of those pictures too--with the kiddos in the exact same place with the same look. Isn't it fun! And I agree with you too...that smile looks like her Mama's. :-)

nina said...

That's such a good idea, I need to take similar pictures when my next one is born.

Clay & Heather said...

"...she's smiling now..." You sure that's not just gas?

Unknown said...

I love these pictures. You sure know how to make little babies happy!

KrIStiN said...

how cute is she? i love their little smiles. hope you guys are all doing great! she is such a doll

Nick & Lindi said...

CUTE... they could be twins in these two pics. I love it! She is beautiful Emily!