Friday, April 3, 2009

Cabin fever!!

Michael wanted to go to Carona village really bad tonight so we waited until 6 and headed over there and it was PACKED so we tried Chili's, but the wait there was 30 minutes, so we went to Applebees where the wait was 45 minutes, so we settled for Hong Kong Buffet and stuffed ourselves. When we got home we partied with Matthew & Charlene for a while then headed home for baths and bedtime.
It snowed again today, but its supposed to be in the forties again next Monday and then stay nice for a while. We're SO excited. Matthew & Charlene came over last night and when they left, Stetson BAWLED so they took him with them to go do chores at the state vet lab where Matthew works. I felt bad for Stetson because we're stuck in the house all day with nnowhere to go besides the rec to swim about once a week and then story time on Thursday. I'm excited for nicer weather so we can go on walks and stuff.



Looks like trouble
She sleeps like her dad
Steston fresh out of the tub--I LOVE his hair :)

5 comments:

Jill Asay said...

That is so nice that Matthew and Charlene took Stetson with them. Stetson is so lucky to have such a fun aunt and uncle live so close!

Unknown said...

Isn't pink fun!

Brenda said...

It's not any better up here. I'm sick of the wind and cold.

Adam, Jeffi and Charlotte Anne said...

Hey, we saw Michael last night at Corona Village. We were too far to say "Hi" and we saw him walk in and back out and we thought......"he is a smart guy"...we are lame......we waited for an hour! It was rough.....but we still made it in time to the concert. There were just too many people in town for Elton John....I told Aaron and my mother-in-law that to start, but apparently eating out was the only option. Those are the days I wish I had time to cook. So how are things? That is cool you are already back doing step. I would come to your class but I am so uncoordinated you would laugh. Maybe I will bump into you there though. :) We miss hanging out....let's get together soon. ~Jeffi

ozzmom said...

I am so with you too I wish the warm weather would get here I am sick and tired of being sick and being stuck in the house.