Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A good day for Stetson


This picture was actually taken on conference Sunday-we had chocolate icecream cones for dessert and Stetson LOVED his.
He also loved trying on his Uncle Matthew's irrigating boots
But this is my favorite picture--Stetson got to have 2 of his buddies come over this morning to play--Will & Adam. Stetson thinks that Will is hilarious and so it was fun to watch them play. Will would let Stetson chase him with a plastic sword all over the house while laughing hysterically. It was too cute. Adam was mostly interested in my cell phone and baby Kandace.

The snow is melting and we're loving the warmer weather. The girl I've been co-teaching with is going to teach my class tonight so she can be evaluated so it will be fun to just be just kind of be a spectator and enjoy the class as a participant and not an instructor.

Later this week we're going to go to the great state of Nebraska to visit Michael's brother and his family. We're so excited!!

6 comments:

laura said...

I can't believe all the snow in that picture! That is awesome you are already back and teaching your class!!

Jill Asay said...

We are seriously so excited to see you guys! I love Stetson's chocolate covered body...looks like he had fun!

Brenda said...

What a bunch of cute boys! I'm coming on Thursday, sorry I'll miss you guys. Have a great trip!

Sarah R said...

Thanks again for watching the boys for me! I'm glad you had a good time, and that Will and Stetson have so much fun together. Have fun in Nebraska!

Trevor & Andrea said...

What a mess he made of himself! at work michael told us the story of the irrigating boots... haha:) you have some cute kiddos

Mandi Burrell said...

Hey Girlie...What are you doing around the 17th of July? We might be headed to Denver and hoping we could meet up on the road???? Let me know!