Sunday, April 12, 2009

good times were had by all

For easter weekend we went to McCook, Nebraska to visit Michael's brother and his family. It was so so fun and I wish we could get together more often. Jill spoiled us and cooked us yummy meals every day and didn't even kick me out after I flooded their toilet (thats all I'm going to say about that) and Stetson thought he'd died and gone to heaven with all the fun toys Carson has. We love our family and feel so lucky to have them!! We just wished we could all live closer together.
we found the boys like this one night watching a movie together pretty cute boys--patiently waiting for the easter egg hunt to begin
Carson has the GREATEST imagination and likes to put on his knight helmet and ride his horse around like a crazy man, and the first night there he let Steston chase him around. It was hilarious to watch them.
...coming soon is an update on Kandace's 2 month check up!!

4 comments:

Jill Asay said...

I love your little family picture! It was so much fun seeing you guys!

Brenda said...

Oh, that looks like fun!

nina said...

I'm sure you here this all the time, but your little girl is getting so pretty.

Mandi Burrell said...

I think I need to know about that toilet incident!! Do you remember the time the toilet flooded at school and I came running to the rescue and slid on the water! YUCK! Good Times!!!!