Thursday, April 24, 2008

week in review so far..


Last night Stetson was being a "stinker" as we like to call it. He wasn't eating his dinner, and when I took him out of his chair he kept whining, and I was trying to clean up dinner and Michael was doing some school work on the computer, so Michael put him on his shoulders to keep him happy and he stayed up there for about 10 minutes.

Here's some highlights of the week so far:
Tuesday night, my brother Todd flew to Laramie with this company he flies for, and so we went out to dinner with him and the other pilot he flies with, Mike. We went to Love Joys and then took them on a tour of the great city of Laramie. After that we took them back to the airport and got to see the airplane Todd flew-I wish so bad that I'd taken my camera, but I didn't. :(

.Wednesday I taught my first boot camp class. Holy cow, is all I have to say.

This morning we met our friends Reagan and Eva at the rec since I needed to get out of the house (as does Stetson) and I thought he'd really like the new toys, which he did. But I don't think he enjoyed it as much as he would have if he didn't wake up at 5:00 IN THE AM today. Shees. That kid is crazy. I don't know why he does that. We thought he'd fall back asleep after we brought him into bed with us, but no. He just wiggled around, took turns poking me and Michael in the eye and jibber jabbered. Needless to say, he was pretty happy when I took him to his crib at 11:45this morning for his nap (which isn't usually 'til 1pm) He totally reached for his crib and when I laid him down he smiled and "talked" to me. Pretty cute.

Well tonight I have variety express at 5:30. I'm running out of creative ideas of things to do...any ideas out there??

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Ok Emily, maybe it's just me, but I need a little more detail. What is "bootcamp" and what is "variety express"? Hey, did you know that Reagan's husband, Brian, is my cousin? Eva and Hailey are 2nd cousins (maybe I've told you that before).

Lauren said...

Taggart is being a stinker at times, too. I think that it's an age/independance thing. I wish that I could take your classes. I'm sure that you have a great body. So jealous. :)