Saturday, April 5, 2008

Scrapbooking





So there's this cool website where you can print off all your blogs in a "photo album" format, or "journal" format, and I was kind of set on doing that because I wasn't really into scrapbooking anymore, but my my passion for scrapbooking has been totally rekindled. I got this way cute scrapbooking kit from stampin' up from my cousin Dorine when Stetson was born and I finally used it in the last few days and I'm in love with Stampin' up now. Reagan Allred came over tonight and she let me use her stamps from stampin' up and I'm totally hooked now. I want all of it...the stamps, the ink pads, EVERYTHING. Its so fun, but pretty pricy, so good thing my bday is coming up...I have an excuse to buy a couple things for myself. Anyway, I told my favorite mother in-law that I'd post my new pages (didn't think I could make a page without ya' Jan, but I made it) so here they are.

7 comments:

nina said...

Where is this website? I've never heard of it, I would love to give it a try. Oh and your scrapbook pages are adorable!

Ranee` said...

Don't you love stampin' up? Raegan got me hooked when I lived there and I'm missing that she doesn't sell it (my husband is glad). Your pages look great!

Kimberly said...

Emily, cute scrapbook pages! I love scrapbooking. Once I graduated from college I went crazy scrapbooking all of Hailey's pictures. I'm so far behind with Kennedy. Stampin' Up is my favorite! Host a party - then you can earn free stuff!

Mark & Shayla said...

Way to go Em--the pages are so, so cute!

Jamie said...

Darling. I have Bry's scrapbook out in front of me at this very moment. I should probably get off the computer and start working on it!

Anonymous said...

Stetson is so cute:) Good work Emily and Michael:)

Anonymous said...

By the way...did you know I'm dating someone?