Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Snowmen and surveys


The weather was awesome yesterday, but it snowed again today (only some flurries, but still). ITS APRIL!!!!!! I don't think I ever want to live in Laramie again I've never had a longer winter.

Attached or Single: Attached

Best Friend: My Husband

Cake or Pie: cake ALL THE WAY with cream cheese frosting

Day of Choice: Fridays

Essential Item: too many to list...toothbrush, chapstick, my pick, I could go on and on

favorite color:yellow

Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears

Hometown: Santa Rosa, CA/Cowley, WY

Indulgences: long hot bubble baths

January or July: July

Kids: Stetson & Michael(oh whoops, Michael's my husband) jk

Life is incomplete without: My Family and the Olive Garden

Number of Siblings: 5

Oranges or Apples: apples probably

Phobias: spiders (black widows in particular)

Quote: “I’ve finally stopped running away from myself, who else is there better to be?” -Goldie Hawn

Reasons to Smile: Stetson, Michael, caramel popcorn, hot baths, sunny days, lots more

Season: Summer

Tag others: everyone who reads this

Unknown fact about me: I don't really like playing games, I know, what a loser

Vegetarian or Meat eater: Meat eater for sure

Worst Habit: inpatient

X-rays: dental, and for my hip one time

Your Favorite Food: spaghetti, caramel popcorn, Anything Michael's mom makes

Zodiac: taurus

3 comments:

Jill Asay said...

I didn't know you disliked games...sorry for torturing you and making you play a game of screwie-looie at our house! I really had no idea!

nina said...

Did you make that snowman? That is hilarious.

Ranee` said...

I LOVE that picture of the snowman. That is so how I feel about winter. It's nice here but supposedly it's supposed to get cold again. I feel your pain.