Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Random pictures

This is one of my favorite times of the day...sitting here enjoying the smell of a freshly mopped floor, Stetson sleeping and me checking/updating blogs. I don't know what I'm going to do when I have 2 (this isn't an announcement) and can't have a couple hours a day of "my time." I know you moms of 3 or 4 are laughing thinkning, "this girl doesn't have a clue" because I realize times like these are going to be very few and far between once we have more. Well here's some cute pictures we took yesterday.


  1. Yesterday Stetson had a playmate, Charlotte Erickson. Her and her parents live in our copmplex and ward and we love it when she comes to play because Stetson likes to play with someone other than his mom every now and then.


So I looked out my window this afternoon and saw this bunny rabbit just sitting outside my window...weird. I wonder if it belongs to someone in the comlex or if its just a runaway bunny. Weird...



No comments: