Monday, February 18, 2008

blocks...

Well I know Grandmas and Grandpas appreciate the videos, so I posted one. We had a fun day today. Michael got done with classes at 10 am today, so he got to hang out with us until I left for my step class at noon, then I came back and had lunch, played with Stetson until his 3:00 nap, then we went to Applebees for dinner with Matthew, (Michael's bro), Charlene (Matthew's friend) and Cal & Mandy Bullock, who have a 13 month old little girl, so that was fun. Its fun to see other kids Stetson's age to see how they compare to Stetson. She was adorable. ANYWAY, Mandy asked what I got my degree in, and I said health ed, and she was like, oh so are you really healthy? I told her I'm pretty good about exercising (teach fitness classes on campus) but that I could improve in my eating habits..I proceeded to tell her I orderd chicken fingers and fries...ha ha. Michael got a rice bowl with chicken and vegetables, which was pretty good. I woke up with a sore throat a couple days ago, and it gets better during the day, then comes back at night, but its probably been the worst today. Michael says when I laugh I sound like a 13 year old boy going through puberty because my voice squeeks. I actually sound like a man when I talk though. But I haven't lost my voice (I actually haven't ever in my whole life, even though I always wanted to just to know what it was like, weird I know). Anyway, I'm crossing my fingers that noone else in my house gets it. Have a great day.

2 comments:

laura said...

That is so funny you have never lost your voice! I have a soar throat right now too and hoping it doesn't turn into anything worse. Did you know Joelle and I both worked at Applebee's? I love the oriental chicken roll up, um now I'm hungry!

Emily Asay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.