Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Love is in the air...

Lauren Shumway filled this out on her blog and I
decided to do it too (and so should you).



What is his name? Michael Monk Asay


How long have you been together? been married 2 years

How long did you date? we met when we were juniors in high school, dated off and on until he left on his mission. He got back in April '04, we got engaged the next September, so like 3 is years?

How old is he?24

Who said I love you first? I told him I loved him in an email, so I guess I did

Who is taller? He is.

Who can sing better? well...me

Who is smarter? definitely him

Who does the laundry? I usually do, but he will if I ask him to

Who pays the bills? He usually does

Who sleeps in the right side? If you're standing at the foot of the bed, he does

Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn right now, but when we lived in our old house, I did. I like to do it

Who cooks dinner? Usually me, unless it's Wednesday. He cooks Sunday dinner a lot though, he loves to cook and is really good at it, so its all good with me :-)

Who drives? Usually him, but he'll ask me to sometimes if he doesn't want to

Who is more stubborn? Me for sure.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. it was the end of the summer and we just got done with a young single adults activity at slide rock and we went over to my brother's afterwards to play phase 10, and then walked over to his truck, he got in and I was standing there and we were talking for a while, and I was kind of hoping it would happen, but was too scared, so eventually he did. This was after he got back from his mission. We never kissed in high school

Who asked who out first? I did. I saw him for the first time during his high school's homecoming week and I thought, I think I could pull some strings and get this guy on a date with me...so me and my friend Shayla (this is what we always did when we liked someone) planned for a group of us to go to the bowling alley in Lovell and I called him and said something like..."a bunch of us are going to the bowling alley tonight, wanna come?" Pretty smooth, I know

Who proposed? He did. He drove me up to the top of the pryors and had fried chicken, potato salad, sparkling cider (He knows its my fav) and these fancy glasses his mom and dad got from their wedding years ago. His plan was to eat a picnic but it rained when we got there, so we ate in his ranger and then got out and he proposed to me (on one knee). Thinking back to all this reminds me that I must have one of the sweetest husbands in the world. He is SO sweet. I dont' deserve someone so nice.

Who has more friends? I don't know. I probably talk to mine mroe often and do more with mine more often but I think thats typical of the female gender. :-)

Who is more sensitive? Well, probably me, most girls are, but he is my tender heart and has feelings too :-)

Who has more siblings? He has 5 bros, I have 5 bros and a 1/2 sister, so me by a 1/2 lol

Who wears the pants? Like who calls the shots more? Probably me. I'm better at remembering things, organizing, planning, etc. Now I'm sounding bossy, but I am sometimes
Well thats that. Everyone who reads this should do the same. Just copy and past this into your blog and delete my answers and put yours. Its fun!!



















1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Emily, that's so cute. Some of that stuff I guess I kinda knew, but I learned some things about you guys and your courtship. What a fun idea!