Monday, July 1, 2013

Mustang Days

We started off Mustang days with the kiddie parade.  One of my glorious attempts at being a good mom gone horribly wrong. lol.  My plan was to stay right behind them during the parade and keep my eye on them but they got way ahead of me and even when I started running I still couldn't keep up.  FYI I'm pretty sure it was like 110 F that day. at least.  I finally barely caught up with them at the church parking lot where the kiddie parade was supposed to end but they KEPT GOING until they were half way down an alley behind the big horn federal bank and I'm thinking seriously this is not happening, but it is.  AAAAAAAAHHH  Well after lots of chasing and yelling we all arrived safely back at the church lawn to watch the 11:)0 parade.  After the parade we cleaned and packed a little, I took the kids to the whale pool for a bit, we went to Asays to put the topper on our truck, went to Minchows Food court and stood in line way too long then I took the kids to see Epic at the Hyart.








No comments: