Monday, July 29, 2013

cinnamon rolls

The first time I tried to make cinnamon rolls was last year.  I remember thinking "this can't be so bad."  Well it was. ha ha.   Actually the only thing that went wrong was I forgot to add the eggs to the dough when I'd already mixed the dry and wet ingredients.  I tried mixing the eggs in after but I could see it was not going to work.  Well then I'd felt bad I'd wasted all those ingredients just to throw them out and felt really bad.  I know, dumb thing to stress about but I did.  So last Sunday we thought some cinnamon rolls sounded good, so using the same recipe as before, I gave it a whirl!  (Michael said he wanted no part in the cinnamon roll making process, probably so he wasn't liable for anything that went wrong).  :)  Stetson is my awesome cinnamon roll model.  I think we'll be making these a lot!

1 comment:

Mark & Shayla said...

Those look perfect! I am so proud of you and your kiddos for performing at Cowely's day. I wish I could have been there.