Monday, July 1, 2013

fun in a bucket/update

Just hanging out in a bucket on Sunday morning.
Yesterday I gave my last lesson to my Sunday school class.  Love those kids.  Some lessons went better than others.  The best ones were when I'd really prepared all throughout the week before and not just the night before.  I really put my heart n soul into the last lesson and was reminded that this calling has been a blessing for me because it forces me to learn the gospel more and put myself in a position to feel the spirit and feel joy and happiness and feel God's love for me.

Today Jan and I went to Billings take a load of stuff and to shampoo carpets.  Pretty sure I have the best mother in law in the world.  As soon as we got there Kandace peed her pants in true Kandace fashion but Jan just cheerfully washed her pants n undies in the sink and tossed 'em in the dryer.  No big deal.  She watched kids while I unloaded the pickup then she helped clean, put stuff away and shampooed all the carpets in our house and helped entertain while we ran other errands. Couldn't have done it without her and wish I was as awesome as her.  Michael and I are going to lease this condo til we can close (Hopefully about a month).  We're moving Thur and Fri and I'll be glad when its over.  Thinking happy thoughts. :)

No comments: