Wednesday, February 13, 2013

parties

This year we celebrated Kandace's birthday twice!  We had pizza, cake n icecream on Saturday and then had butterfly cake at gpa Simmons' on her actual birthday.  Kandace was in heaven and we feel so lucky she has so many people who love her.  Kandace always gives me specific requests for her special day (she's been talking about her birthday for a long time now) but since she changes her mind so much and since I'm not wonderwoman, we kept it pretty simple!   Especially since I was at an educator's workshop all day Saturday for a .5 PTSB point.  We decorated and made the cake Fri night so everthing would be ready when I got back.  Michael held down the fort Saturday and I came home with pizzas at 5:30 and it was time to party! ! Kandace got a piggy bank, a dill, a ball that lights up, dora pjs, a leotard for dance, make up, jewlery, hair accessories, a sparkle purse and $$!  Her family knows her well and always gets the perfect presents for her.Gma Asay came "dressed up" (wearing a crown) per Kandace's request.  I wish I'd gotten a picture.




Kasi helped Kandace do her hair and makeup and she was in HEAVEN!

1 comment:

The Asay's said...

I bet Kandace was in heaven. She is such a girly girl. I love it. So glad she had a great bday