Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas & Happy Hannakau

This is one of my favorite salads. I eat it all the time.  Merry Christmas and happy salad making.

Applebees Oriental chicken salad

oriental dressing: (i always double it so I have enough to last:)
1/4 c mayo
1 1/2 T rice wine vinegar
3 T honey
1/8 t sesame oil (oriental food section at your local grocer:)
1 t grey poupon dijon mustard

salad: (might as well double this too lol)
3 c chopped romaine lettuce
1/2 c carrot shredded
1 c red cabbage
1 c nappa cabbage


I just buy tyson chicken strips, bake them, chop them up and put them on top of the salad and sprinkle sliced almonds and chow mein noodles (I buy these in bulk at Costco).  Do not omit these toppings.  They make the salad delish!!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jill Asay said...

Thanks for posting! Can't wait to try it