Sunday, February 10, 2013

Kandace is 4


My little bug turned 4 today!  I love you Kandace. you.are.crazy.  I LOVE your big brown eyes and your endless energy, stories, songs, questions and dances you like to share.  Here are a few things about my girl at 4:
Kandace...
*loves dance class.  She asks every day if we "have dance class in the morning."  As soon as I tell her its time for dance she runs in her room and puts on her dance clothes which ALWAYS consists of a tutu of some sort. 

*loves wearing leggings and skirts.  The first time I tried to convince her to wear leggings and a skirt she was very skeptical but now its all she wants to wear.  She rotates between her jean one, a plaid one and a red ralph lauren one if the other 2 are dirty (which they usually are)

*is obviously ALL GIRL.  I wish so badly for her to work hard and play basketball and other sports but she is a lot like I was.  Very girly and just not into it.  I didn't realize how much I liked sports until I was older and even now I wish I'd worked harder instead of taking highschool sports for granted. 

*knows all her brother's buttons to push and how to get his feathers ruffled pretty quick.  She is ever so sneaky about her mischevious ways but she never has mom or dad fooled.

*loves DORA.  Her mom does not.  end of story

*loves her baby sister...I catch them with their arms around each other just hugging or playing with each other all the time.  Janelle loves to play with Kandace's hair

*loves to play outside and is always ready to do anything (story time, trip to grandparents, red apple, you name it and she's down with it)

*her favorite foods are go-gurts or yogurt in a bowl, apple slices, oranges, macaroni and cheese, water in her dora cup and of course any kind of fruit she loves any time or place.

*is just like her dad in how she's not much of a breakfast eater.  She likes to lounge around, watch some cartoons, then eat breakfast at 9ish or later...unless fruit is for breakfast then she's ready for it.

*loves her grandparents.  Every Sunday immediately after primary she will spot her gpa Asay and go give him a hug. 

*At FHE when we have "business" she always talks about falling off of bumpy badger :) so funny

*is not a great sleeper

Kandace we love you to the moon and back and are so proud of you!  Happy birthday sweet girl.

2 comments:

The Asay's said...

I feel like she shouldn't be that old yet. Kandace is such a sweetie

Jill Asay said...

Happy birthday, kandace! You are such a fun little girl. We are sad we missed her party.