Thursday, February 9, 2012

Kandace's birthday part I
















Kandace turnss 3 tomorrow, but most of my fam has bball games tomorrow night so they came over for tacos and fruit pizza tonight. Kandace LOVED all of her presents. Todd, Emily & fam got her Dora PJS, dad got her a $ and a rapunzel story book that Kandace had spotted at Red Apple weeks ago and Mike & Rachel got her a bunch of princess stuff which was THE perfect present for this girl.


After everyone left, Michael and I got ready for round 2 of the birthday insanity by making 2 pans of lasagna for tomorrow night. And as if I wasn't already in over my head, Kandace is having 2 friends over tomorrow for a princess party. WHAT?? I know. It all seemed like a way better idea months ago when I thought this up, but we love all our family and don't want anyone left out.




My girl Kandace. So much to say. I have to begin by saying that there's nothing I love more than hugs from this girl. When I need one I just put my arms out and she climbs up in my arms, puts her arms around my neck and gives me a good squeeze.



Kandace is a lot different than Stetson was. She is girly girl through and through and keeps us smiling (and worrying a little) at her gestures, mannerisms and girl talk.



At 3 years Kandace...




*loves fruit. Still. she prefers it over most anything.



*loves to be read to.



*love anything and everything princess



*loves to watch Dora



*loves to go to the library, take the books off the shelves and stack them



*loves to tease her brother



*LOVES her baby sister Janelle. Just the sigh of Janelle can change Kandace's disposition



*loves playing at gma Dorothy's



Thank you Kandace for coming into our lives. You are our little angel and we love you.






















































No comments: