Tuesday, February 28, 2012

random...and husband of the year



I just have some random stuff to post about. Last Wed was our last den mtg for Lovell 3rd ward (thats where Michael took the pic of me). We're combining with another ward in March (yeehaw). Michael helped with this last den meeting and he also made homemade bread that day. He is pretty domestic like that. He also made some homemade baby food for Janelle out of sweet potatoes. He put the leftovers in little icecube trays and she loved it while it lasted. Last Thursday we had our Blue & Gold banquet. We only had one scout that could make it so we were small in numbers but that's ok! We had lasagna, salad, garlic bread & brownies for dessert. There was a lot about scouting I didn't know so the last few months have been a crash course for me. There's a lot of hoops to go through and it gets complicated but I think we almost have it figured out. I've loved watching how pack meetings srengthen families and ward families (active and less active).












































No comments: