Saturday, February 11, 2012

Princess Party




The actual day of Kandace's birthday! Michael was gone all day at work unfortunately, but we partied anyway. It began with a princess party with 2 of Kandace's little girly friends. Their moms and I have become buddies since step and it was a good excuse to get together again. I have really special memories of Kandace's first princess party at my friend Shannon's. I wanted to recreate it for these little friends and it worked out awesome. I borrowed some nice things from family and neighbors to decorate the table and we had ham n cheese sandwiches, chips, grapes and confetti cake for dessert. The girls also did craft and opened presents. It was simple but I think the girls liked it.



The girls were Ashyln Hamer & Hannity Felkins.






No comments: