Saturday, December 31, 2011

6 years

Michael and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary last night. We wanted to go to the proud cut (restaraunt in Cody) really bad but they wouldn't let Janelle in!!! They said because of their rule of noone 21 and under allowed. Boo. Then we tried for Rib & Chop (my fave) and there was an hour wait, so we went to the Irma.
In 6 years of marriage I have learned that nothing much matters more than making your marriage strong and happy. There's nothing I could give my kids that would be better than a happily married mom and dad, and I've learned to try and let other things slide so that this is possible. I love Michael and am thankful for the good man he is.

3 comments:

The Asay's said...

Congrats on 6 years. Beautiful flowers that Michael got you.

Kimberly said...

I'm super sad you won't be blogging anymore. :( To answer your question, I don't know exactly why I lose my milk. But it has happened with all four of my children. Usually around 6 months (it's happening earlier with Taybree). It doesn't matter what I do, it goes away. Pumping actually makes it worse, cause my body can tell it's not true nursing - and I don't let down as much milk when I pump. Taybree eats every 1 1/2 to 2 hours, so I understand the supply and demand theory, it just doesn't work for me. :( So we just have to keep working on the formula thing! :)

joelle said...

Oh I don't want you to be done blogging! I love your posts!! But I know where you are coming from. It is SO easy to spend SO much time on the computer! And no, Sister Esplin and the other women stayed at a hotel when they were in my husbands home town. We just fed them lunch and taxi-ed them everywhere. Sister Esplin was soooo sweet! That is cool she is your husbands aunt! Sister Dalton and Thompson were teasing her that she will probably speak in conference next time since she hasn't yet!