Saturday, December 31, 2011

Farewell



So today we did the sledding thing. It was a lot like last year, except this time Janelle was a passenger and not a little bean in my tummy. I couldn't have done it without the help of dad, Joel & Kambrie. Stetson and Kandace weren't too thrilled about sledding at first--especially Kandace. This is sort of a theme for her. Last year she had a huge melt down right before we went home..kinda like this year. :) I was glad Cowley 2nd ward let us crash their Elder's quorum activty and feed us chili and cinnamon rolls.



After sledding I fed the sister missionaries (they are so sweet, it was so nice talking to them and seeing their example) and then we went to Todd & Emily's for Zach's birthday and some new year's festivities ..oh and we got to see Morgan, Fallon & Audrey!! After that we loaded up in the van at about 10 :15 and called it a night. Michael had to work but I'm excited to have him home tomorrow. This is probably going to be my last post ever! I'm going to make one last book and be done with blogging because I spend too much time on the computer! Its been fun!



2 comments:

The Asay's said...

Love this picture of Janelle. Sounds like a fun sledding trip.

Heidi George said...

Sad that your done blogging!!!! It's a good journal!!! It was fun seeing your cute little family!!!