Monday, August 22, 2011

Stetson man



My boy Stetson. What can I say, we love you like crazy. Stetson has been asking me every day this summer if its August yet, becasue thats when I told him preschool started. We just found out it doesn't start 'til Sep actually, so now he asks if its September yet. He truly loved his days at the CRC and will love the new adventures waiting for him this year. I've heard the greatest things about his teachers.



Stetson has taken up an interest in painting. I bought the kids some paints at Hobby Lobby and he loves it. He's very deliberate in his color choices and schemes, and always holds up his pictures when he's done and says, "Look mom, do you love it?!" And yes, I do. The picture was taken last Wed when we had a little horrah with the Asay bunch. We've been wanting to bbq more but got busy with new baby and all. We finally did and it was nice. We filled up the little pool not knowing for sure if anyone would be too excited with it, but the boys (and Kandace) had a BLAST. Travis was a crazy man with the hose and was fun to watch.



Stetson and Kandace are starting to play pretty well together on a more consistent basis, and its been heaven. It makes me glad we had them so close together.

Stetson had has loved having friends/cousins over to play but still has some room to grow as far as his interactions with others. I'm excited to see how he does with the kids at CRC this year.

No comments: