Monday, August 29, 2011

Princess Party




My friend Shannon invited us to her little girl's birthday party on Saturday. I was so excited to tell Kandace that she was going to get to go to a princess party and she talked about it quite a bit up until the party. She told some people that she was going to a princess PARADE..I had to correct her and tell her it was a princess party. She is such a girl--she intuitively does girl stuff and loves girl stuff without me prompting her. Dressing up as a princess was no exception, but it did my heart good to see her having so much fun and looking so pretty. I sure love her!













































2 comments:

nina said...

I bet they had a blast!

Mark & Shayla said...

Oh, that makes me so excited to have a girl! She is so cute!