Monday, August 8, 2011

The one where we bless our baby



The picture on bottom is for your comic relief. Stetson's face cracks me up. This is sort of how we were feeling as we rushed out the door that morning. Sunday mornings at 7:50 ish are always a crazy time for the Asay's. Michael blessed Janelle Auguest 7, 2011. She was exactly 6 weeks old. She slept during the blessing and all through Sacrament and Michael gave a beautiful blessing. I don't thank Heavenly Father often enough for a worthy priesthood holder husband who can bless our babies, but I remembered to thank him yesterday. We had quite a crew for the blessing--I wish I'd taken pictures. Uncle Michael, Todd, Joel, Christian, Matthew & Daniel, and of course gpa Simmons & Asay and great Gpa Charlie Monk. We are blessed with great family and examples.




















Our little princess pooped through her onezie and blessing dress before I had a chance to take more pictures of her. Luckily someone had given us a 3-6mos outftit at church that day so we could put her in that.



















2 comments:

lacey bassett said...

what a sweetie, I think she looks just like Kandance!

Linda said...

Such sweet pictures.