Friday, February 27, 2009

Reinforcement


My dad came this week while Michael is gone at another medical school interview in Maryland. It was SOOOOOOOOOOO nice to have the extra help. He cooked us dinner, breakfast, washed my dishes, played with Stetson and anything else I needed. It was nice to have the extra help--I felt pretty spoiled. He also bought me a new set of bowls and cups--sa-weet. He left for Riverton this afternoon to go watch Rocky's bball team at regionals (my oldest brother coaches the high school bball team from my home town). They beat Big Piney yesterday and are playing Mtn. view in the semi finals tonight at 6. GO GRIZZ!!
Papa and Stetson sharing some icecream
Stetson was endlessly entertained by his grandpa

7 comments:

Jill Asay said...

That is so nice that your dad could be there to help while Michael was gone! We love the last picture of Stetson tied up...too cute!

Em said...

That is awesome, I love Grandpa's they are they best. Looks like your Dad is pretty great.

Kimberly said...

What a cute picture of all three of them! Glad things are going well.

Brenda said...

Love the picture! Naughty Papa!

laura said...

What a good dad! That is nice he helped out so much. I am sure you need it. I want to see more pictures of Kandace!

Emily S. said...

We are spoiled to live right near your family! My kids love spending time with Papa, and today Ben got to spend a couple hours with Joel!! Family is wonderful, hopefully one day you will live closer again!!

Adam, Jeffi and Charlotte Anne said...

I am so glad I got to see you for a second yesterday. I love the pictures and the fact that things are going so well. How does Friday sound for a dinner? I hope that will work o.k., my weekdays are a little strapped. Let me know or I will call to confirm. Much love, Jeffi