Friday, February 6, 2009

7 things tag

Thanks Lubby, I love tags!!
First of all, thank you for all your wonderful comments, they made me feel a lot better.

7 Things I can do
1. teach step
2. sing
3. cut Stetson's hair (I know, sweet huh, its my newest thing)
4. eat a whole bowl of caramel popcorn by myself
5. cry whenever a baby is blessed
6. drive a stick
7. spend forEVER at Ross


7 Things I can't do
1. cut Michael's hair
2. let Michael give plasma
3. sew
4. wear my favorite jeans
5. Not mop my floor at LEAST once a week
6. sleep w/out Michael
7. grocery slop w/out a list



7 Things I say often-
1. I love you
2. Did you poop?
3. Where's daddy?
4. Will u rub my feet?
5. Do you want to eat?
6. Seriously
7. I changed the last one

7 Things I love about Michael*
1. He loves Stetson
2. He cooks/does luandry whenever I ask him to
3. He went on a mission
4. He's nice to my family :)
5. He works hard to provide for our family
6. He watches Stetson w/out complaining so I can get out and do stuff
7. He doesn't judge others and he's really nice to people

7 Favorite foods-
1. Olive Garden
2. caramel popcorn
3. my dad's spaghetti
4. Jan's spinach salad
5. wedding cake
6. caesar sald
7. eggs sunny side up

I'm not tagging Rachel & Laura because they're too good for me and never do my tags, so I tag Shan, Shay, Kendra, Jennifer H., Sarah B. & R. & Jamie C.

3 comments:

rachel lee said...

Ahhahahaha! You are the tag queen! Ill do one one day. I think I have one on my blog somewhere from a while back...

laura said...

Haha! I know. I suck! I just saw your comment about being induced. That is great news they can let you. For me, all they had to do was the cervadil (sp?) and I went into labor after that. I didn't need the potosin (sp?) Also I still totally had contractions and the pain of labor before getting my epideral. So it might get you going and then your body could go into labor. Good luck deciding! I saw no problems with it.

rachel lee said...

Laura, that sounded made up.