Sunday, February 8, 2009

Because he loves me

<
Well I should give credit where credit is due, and so this is a shout out to my great husband who has been so helpful to me these last few days. First of all, on Friday night I was craving "something good" (isn't everyone?) so he ran to the store and got stuff to make a favorite of mine--chicken salad. He put avacados, tomatoes, cheese garlic croutons and "seared" chicken to name a few things. It was great. Secondly, I've been wanting to shampoo our carpets for a couple months now as part of my "nesting" frenzy, so Saturday we cleared out the living room and Michael went and got our rental carpet cleaner and got to work. It looks a lot better now and it was good to move the furniture and clean out from under it. It was getting pretty bad.

In other news, baby #2 is supposed to come on Tuesday so we're still finishing up some last minute things to get ready for that. It's kind of nice being able to plan a little for it and know exactly when I'll need to be at the hospital. I have a lot of anxiety about being induced and being away for Stetson for so long (I've never spent a night away from him) so hopefully I'll get through all this craziness o.k. :) Maybe my next post will have a little baby girl in it!


Stetson trying out the carpet cleaner

11 comments:

Lauren said...

What a great guy! I'm so glad that he's good to you! Woohoo for Tuesday. Can't wait to see pictures! Good luck sweetie!

laura said...

Oh my gosh that salad looks way good!! Good luck Tuesday. I can't wait to see this baby girl.

Kimberly said...

Good luck on Tuesday, I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Hope things go great on Tuesday. We'll be thinking about you and waiting for some news!!

Trish said...

Good luck this week. If there's ANYTHING you need, please let me know.

Tracy said...

GOOD JOB, Michael!! Good Luck on Tuesday!! Here's hoping for PINK!! ;-)

Unknown said...

I hope everything goes well on Tuesday. Good Luck! Looking forward to seeing pictures of the new baby.

Unknown said...

When people put super yummy looking food on their blogs sometimes I start to feel a little insane and think I just my have to drive all that way to visit them and see if the food is as good as it looks:). Good luck with the delivery I hope it goes well and will be praying for you.

Mandi Burrell said...

Good luck EM, we love ya and good luck!!!! Post pictures soon!

Kara said...

I would love to! I've only done one other baby photoshoot, so I'm not very practiced...but I'm up to trying again.
I'm leaving to go out of town on Thursday at 11:00 and will get back Monday probably later in the afternoon. If that works for you.
As far as where, does your apartment have good light? For indoor photos without flash, a big window with lots of light (preferably south) is best. If you don't mind venturing out, both of my kids's rooms have beautiful light. Just let me know what would work best for you.

Adam and the Girls said...

You're having a baby today!!!!! Hope all is going well. ~Jeffi