Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gratitude "Q"

I’m grateful for Quiet time. A.k.a. when Stetson takes his nap. I know come February I won’t have much of it, so I’m relishing my quiet moments now when I can get stuff done or just relax. Its my “recharge” time.

L-R: Me, Michael, Rocky (Matthew's buddy from school), Matthew & Charlene.
Matthew
Michael receiving his scholarship
Last night was Michael's scholarship banquet and it was g-o-o-d. They served prime rib with green beans and potatoes with this yummy sauce on top. PLUS, a delish green salad and some vinagrette dressing. For dessert we had cream puffs with pumpking pie filling inside. Yum-o. Michael and Matthew looked dazzling of course with Matthew in his trendy brown Corduroy jacket compliments of Stan Asay, plus a belt buckle and boots to top off the whole ensemble. Michael was less daring with just jeans and a buttom up shirt. :)

2 comments:

Jill Asay said...

Christian wants to know why Michael and Rocky are holding hands!? :)

nina said...

I love going to banquets with good food. Especially when your pregnant, it seems like food always sounds good! At least towards the end of the pregnancy anyways ;)