Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gratitude "B", "C" & A

Well I've completed my alphabet of gratitudes. I'm gratefulf for this time of year that makes us think of all our blessings!! I truly belive that a grateful heart is a happy heart--we're so lucky to know this. A lot of people are constantly looking for happiness in the wrong places, and I'm grateful I know where to find it.
Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm gratefulf for Advanced medical technology. When I was growing up, the only reason I dreaded having babies was because I was scared of the whole “Hospital scene,” doctors, all that. I have had the best nurses and doctors for both Stetson and this one and feel grateful to live in country where its available to us.
I'm grateful for my Brothers—and I have 5!! They are ALL great examples to me, I’m proud of them and I’m inspired by the way they care for their wives and children.
I'm grateful for California. It’s a beautiful place and some of my most cherished memories took place there. A lot of people don’t think much of the people in California, but having lived there for 12 years, I can tell you that some of the best Christians I’ve EVER known live there and these people have made lasting impressions on my life. I am SO grateful for what they’ve done for me and my family.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey Emily, just had to tell you it was fun reading all of the things you are thankful for - using the alphabet! I'm already planning on doing it next year!

laura said...

Wow you already finished the alphabet?! I am thankful for Cali too and miss it!!