Saturday, October 12, 2019

Winter in Wyoming

 For Christmas we always take dad skiing .  This year we went to Sleeping Giant.  We love to ski and are grateful for grandpa for going with us.  This winter, Jared and Renee came and helped us install a pretty white subway tile in our kitchen.  We love it so much!  It was so much more work than I'd anticipated.  The next picture is of my Relief Society Presidency: Me, Elaine Harvey, Heather Sawaya and Peggy Fowler.  We decided to go try out the ice skating rink at Moncurs and it was so much fun!  There were some spills and then some tears, but still fun.  I used to go ice skating a lot when we lived in Santa Rosa so it was fun to polish up on my skills a little.  Janelle got to participate in a cheer camp with some of her friends. My mom heart really hopes she's never a cheerleader but a mighty basketball player.  We better get practicing!






No comments: