Thursday, October 10, 2019

Stetson wrestles

Since I don't come from a wrestling family, there has been a learning curve for me to understand all the lingo and scoring system for wrestling but I'm slowly learning.  I was surprised with how much I loved wrestling this year.  I loved it because when Michael had a day off, we got to make a day of it to go watch and support Stetson.  Plus, Michael is a wrestler so he can help Stetson in this sport.My best mom sports moment was when Stetson won a match at Greybull.  I was yelling things like "be tough!" "come on Stetson!" "don't give up!" because I don't have anything intelligent to say (as if he's listening to anyone).  But when he won that match I was on cloud 9 and I had never anticipated the joy a mom feels in watching their kid with a wrestling match.  I am so proud of him for trying hard and doing his best in this difficult sport.

No comments: