Tuesday, December 17, 2013

we have texture people

 Yesterday was the big day.  We finally got Janelle's room textured.  Michael mixed the mud in the garage, brought it in and away we went.  We like it for the most part.  It was SO messy.  Mud splattering everywhere so I was constantly wiping it off the walls (we're probably painting them eventually anyway).  Michael rolled the mud and I went behind him texturing with our little texture tool I guess you could call it.  Its kind of like a brush with long bristles.  I want to do thicker mud next time and see how we like that.


2 comments:

The Asay's said...

It looks great! Way to go for doing it on yourselves.

Mark & Shayla said...

You are so handy! Way to go! I am so sad that we didn't get together for lunch! Hopefully we can get together soon