Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas presents

Something that always seems to sneak up on me at the last minute are Christmas presents for the kids' teachers.  I used to look for cute stuff on pinterest to do (since i'm so crafty baha) but I thought a hand written letter from the kids to their teacher is more meaningful than something I threw together in haste  love off of pinterest. :)  I had to take a pic of Stetson's note he wrote for Mrs. Paulson.  We gave her Martinellies sparkling cider to go with it.  This is what he said: "Dear Mrs. Paulson.  Thank you for being a nice teacher.  We got a gift for you.  Write your guest of what its going to be please.  Then he leaves a blank to insert her "guest" and then a bunch of lines to insert what she would like for Christmas.  I know I'm biased, but this kid cracks me up and I think he's the greatest. :)  Kandace wrote notes to her teachers which was a lot more time consuming since I had to tell her how to spell each word but turned out cute.  Wish I'd taken a pic of hers, too.  I truly am thankful for their school and church teachers.  I know they word super hard.



No comments: