Monday, July 16, 2012

horse rides and girl's night

Lizzie & Clay
On Friday, 7.5.12 Janelle had her 12 month check up.  They don't print off her stats anymore or give a sticker so the only thing I remember is she's 18.45 lbs which puts her in the 10th % (yay for making it on the chart).  I took Kandace and my 10 year old niece Elizabeth with me.  Elizabeth made me an aunt to a girl for the first time and I love her to peices.  She was great help with Kandace keeping her happy in the waiting room during Janelle's appt.  We went onto Cody after the appt so Elizabeth could pick out some fabric for a rag quilt I'm going to make for her 11th birthday in October.  It was special to get to spend some one on one time with her.  That evening we took the whole fam to the farm for horse rides (a big deal for these city slickers:)  That night I had all the girlies over for a sleepover.  We had popcorn and watched some movies.  Kandace was totally into and cried when we tried to take her to her bed because she was keeping the other girls awake. 

Heather & Kandace

me, Janelle, gpa Asay, Stetson, Kandace (nice pose) and Anna

Kandace, Anna, Katherine, Lizzie & Stetson

Anna's mom Heather has a ballet studio in their home in Concord where she teaches ballet so Anna showed us some moves

No comments: