Saturday, July 14, 2012

4th of July

my big 1 year old!!
Phew!!  We are back from our week long road trip and I am one tired mama, but I need to get caught up so here's where I left off, the 4th of July!!  This was a great day.  Michael and I were relieved that Janelle's party was over and that everyone survived and that Michael had the day off and we could just relax.  We started the day off at the lake so the kids could play at the beach and Kandace & I eventually got a turn on Todd's mastercraft and I got to ski.  I hadn't been since 2010 because I had Janelle last year, so it wasn't as easy as I'd hoped but I got up the first time and it felt good to ski again.  We were also excited that my brother Clay and his family could come for a few days.  They live in Concord right now and we love them so much and cherish our time together.   After the lake we went to Asay's and had a delicious dinner with chicken, rolls, salads and s'more for dessert. Stetson & Kandace loved doing fireworks even though Stetson had his ears covered almost the whole time.  He cracks me up.  There's nothing I love more than watching my kids have fun and trying new things.

l-r: Kandace, Zach & Anna

l-r: Carson, Charlene, Kasi, Jan, Jacob, Britt & Daniel, Christian, Jill, gpa Asay, gma Dorothy



No comments: