Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy 1st birthday Janelle

To my sweet Janella.
We love you so much.  This last year just seems like a blur, it went so fast.  Today is the day of your party so I've been a little frantic but I've also been trying to slow down and take in the day. You are such a sweet baby.  You've been getting lots of teeth for the last coupls months so that makes you a little cranky, but thats ok. 
You love to watch your big brother and sister play.  You aren't a fan of strangers.  You ARE a fan of food, and lots of it.  The only thing that I can think of that you wouldn't eat is avacado. 
We think you are beautiful.  One of the most vivid memories I have of your birth is noticing your pretty lips right after they put you on my chest.  I was OH so glad you were out and that you were here.
You love to suck your thumb.  You are getting really good at pulling yourself up to furniture and standing up holding onto something.  You are SO loud in church. Everyone is really nice about it though and just comments on what a cute baby I have.  I'm not sure if people are just trying to be nice or if they really think it but we get so many comments about what a cute baby we have.  You bring a smile to everyone's face. 
Your family is absolutely in love with you.  Your brother and sister always want to come with me when we go get you from your crib because you give THEE best smiles and kisses when we get you out.  Stetson & Kandace always ask for "good morning" kisses from you. You give them on demand now, you just open your mouse wide and go in for the kill. 
We call you nella.  Your dad loves you.  He gives you a big kiss every time he picks you up.
We thank Heavenly Father every day for sending you to us.
Happy 1st birthday sweet baby.  I love you.    mom
the night you came! 





July 3, 2012

2 comments:

The Asay's said...

Happy birthday Janelle. You are such a sweetheart

Mark & Shayla said...

Can't believe she is already one. She really is a sweet baby and so so cute.